Hettrick, Cyr & Associates, Inc. has employment screening solutions to meet your every need. From entry-level positions to upper management, HC&A is able to provide screening solutions appropriate for hiring any position.
HC&A offers the following Employment Screening Benefits:
Customized Web-Based System
Submit and retrieve employee background investigations online. Inquiry results are available 24/7 and include real-time responses, updates, and e-notifications of completed inquiries.
Rapid Turn Around
Many submissions are returned instantly while others may require 24 - 48 hours for completion, depending on the nature of the inquiry. Our staff will keep you informed of your request every step of the way through incremental reporting.
Our staff understands the need to provide comprehensive and accurate background investigations on employee applicants and to maintain Best Practice Standards in every investigation. We strongly believe that investigations should be conducted by professional investigators familiar with sources and techniques to acquire in-depth accurate information in a legal and ethical manner.
HC&A utilizes the best possible sources to secure accurate and up to date information including state and federal agencies. All information is continually reviewed for content quality and accuracy. As a Consumer Reporting Agency (CSR) we adhere to the Fair Credit Reporting Act, American with Disabilities Act, and meet all legal requirements pertaining to the investigations and employment screening services we perform.
At HC&A we take our commitment to client service seriously. Our staff consists of trained professionals who are friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable. Reports are clear, concise, and accurate.
Relevant legal reference:
- A Summary of Your Rights
- Complying with the Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- Letter of Adverse Action
Not sure of which service is appropriate for a particular position or industry? Contact us. We are happy to assist you with this information. We also offer screening packages tailor-made to meet your specific needs, designed to save your organization money.
Our Services Include:
- Criminal History: County, Statewide, and Federal
- National and State Sex Offender Registry Search
- Employment Verification
- Driving History
- Education Verification
- Form I-9 Legal and right to work Verification
- Credit Report
- Workers Compensation History
- Professional Medical License Verification
- Professional License Verification
- Personal and Professional References
- OIG/GSA Name Search
- Social Security Number Address Locator
- County and Federal Civil History
- National Wants and Warrants
- International Anti Terrorism Registry Search
- School/Church/Volunteer Non-Profit Screening
- International Criminal History
- International Employment, Degree and Reference Verification
- National Bankruptcy search
- UCC Filings
- Business Credit
- Electronic Employment Application with E-Sign